Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Welcome to all from a first time blogger, long time lurker on many, many, blogs and such concerning Rv travel and exploring. Peggy and I are getting ready to take our first long trip (for us) and I decided in order for me to remember where all we went and what we did, I should write a blog. The family can check in if they just have to know about where we are and what we have been up too, (dont try to find us, cause we will move before I post the last location). I will try to get some pics up soon of the Rolling Condo and both of us together so we may be identified if we run off a mountainside (Peggys worst nightmare ever)

1 comment:

  1. I would also suggest getting matching tattoos for identifications purposes. Oh, and you might want to go ahead and make your funeral plans just so there's less work for me later! :) Calm down Peggy, everything is gonna be OK!

    ReplyDelete