Friday, December 25, 2009

Santa made a stop at my house!

I waited for Santa all nite long, but somehow fell asleep! I had him some cookies and some medicinal refreshments to keep  him warm on his long journey.
Santa Claus was very, very good to me!!! He brought me the Weber Q100 "Baby Q" which I have been wanting for awhile. Of course it is for the RV!! And what is a new grill without some new grill tools and digital Temp fork to keep an eye on your Temps!!

Posted by PicasaSanta also brought a leaf blower, Vac that I have been needing (also for the RV) to blow the tops of the slideouts so I wont have to climb on top to sweep them before retracting! Good Job Santa. A couple of other items rounded out the wish list and I did very good in that Dept. I put the leaf blower together and did some yard work in front just to check it out. Will have to find a gas bottle to check the Q out. Hope everyone had a great Christmas!

5 comments:

  1. Cool, we love our Weber grill...very compact for the RV.
    Glad you had a Merry...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those refreshments don't look very 'medicinal' to me!
    Santa could get a DUI on his sleigh.
    Love your grill and blower.
    Happy Trails, Penny, TX

    ReplyDelete
  3. We just bought the weber 100 for the RV too. Very good reports on the forums. Santa was good to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved your pics this morning... even got Steveio up outta his chair to come and look. Those flannel Santa jammie pants are just to die for, huh? You be a *Happenin' Santa Dude* wearing them outside!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to find out how you like your Weber. I have heard nothing but good about them. Paul

    ReplyDelete