Sunday, December 13, 2009

Christmas Tree for Traveling

It is officially the 12 days of Christmas at our house. We got a late start due to the weather and we both have been sick for a couple of weeks. Seems like the flu this year just keeps hanging on. I got both H1N1 and regular flu shots this year and maybe this wasnt the flu but just a bad cold, but it just kept hanging on and making me feel like yuck! Now though I am back up to speed and Peggy has been taking me shopping, mainly to carry packages and such, but we are almost done and even have a tree put up. We decided this year to get a small tree that we can put in a corner and use it when we are finally on the road in the 5th Wheel. We selected a thin little 5 ft tree from Lowe's Home Improvement which already had lights, pine cones and red berries. We only added a few snowflakes, and some ceramic birds and done. The pic may not do it justice but I will try to add enough so you can tell how nice this tree really is.

We would like to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty.. I love Christmas decorations!
    Wishing you both a Very Happy Holiday Season. Sure hope we get to meet in the New Year....

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's what I want for our RV. I didn't have time to even look for one this year.

    ReplyDelete